YP Face It
Are you aged between 13 and 17 ?
- Do you have a condition, an injury or have you had medical treatment that affects your appearance?
- Are you worried about your appearance, does it interfere with your life or stop you enjoying yourself, or have you been upset by teasing or other people’s reactions to the way you look?
- Would you like to receive support and advice and learn new skills to help you feel more positive and confident about your appearance?
- Do you have a computer at home?
If you have answered YES to all 4 questions we would like to invite you to take part in a research study by Changing Faces and UWE to test YP Face It.
Have a look at this flyer for more information, and please feel free to pass on to others who may be interested.
- International Clinical Trials Day
- Young Fundraiser Smashes Target!
- Fiddlers’ Fundraising Tops £3,000!
- Awareness Week 2013 Events Calendar
- 250 Miles To Home
- Cambridge Psychologist Rides from Paris to Nice
- Straumann go the extra mile for CLAPA!
- Cleft Lip and Palate Awareness Week 2013
- CLAPA’s Branch Strategy
- CLAPA Benefits from Corporate Fundraising