Do you have a young child with a cleft lip and/or palate?
Are you a parent of a young child with cleft lip and/or palate?
Researchers at the University of the West of England are looking for mums and dads of children under five with cleft lip and/or palate who received a prenatal diagnosis through NHS scans during their pregnancy to fill in a short online survey about their experiences of information provision.
For further information please contact Jessica Hunter or Dr Liz Jenkinson at The Centre for Appearance Research on:
Alternatively, click here to go straight through to the survey.
- International Clinical Trials Day
- Young Fundraiser Smashes Target!
- Fiddlers’ Fundraising Tops £3,000!
- Awareness Week 2013 Events Calendar
- 250 Miles To Home
- Cambridge Psychologist Rides from Paris to Nice
- Straumann go the extra mile for CLAPA!
- Cleft Lip and Palate Awareness Week 2013
- CLAPA’s Branch Strategy
- CLAPA Benefits from Corporate Fundraising